The Director of Human Resources is a newly created position that is responsible for the daily HR activities to attract, develop, engage, reward and retain top talent.
Working to make ABC an outstanding place of employment
This includes driving organizational development, policies and programs covering employment, compensation, benefits, performance management, leadership development, employee relations, recruiting, retention and compliance with all federal, state and local laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an HR-related field, or Associate’s Degree and two or more years of progressively responsible HR experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with contemporary Human Resource Practices and legislation, including strategic work-force planning.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with work force analytics including staffing, compensation, employee relations, benefits, payroll and HR development.
- Demonstrated proficiency and fluency with the internet and technology applications used in business and office operations including Excel, Power Point, Word and data base applications.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of higher education culture and operating requirements in budgeting, staffing, payroll/HRIS data definitions and processing.
- Proven skills in effectively planning and facilitating training and customer services with diverse clients in demanding and time sensitive environments.
- Proven skills and commitments to successfully working with and building sustained, supportive and trusted relationships with diverse clients with a range of knowledge, skills, cultural backgrounds and values.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org