The Client Services Manager (CSM) serves as the main contact with their assigned universities. The CSM works with universities on their annual data submission and then manages and supports the universities as they use the ABC Insights® platform.
Working with new clients on their initial data submission
With a new university, the CSM’s initial focus will be working with the university to get their payroll file integrated into the ABC Insights® platform. Once the data has been integrated, the CSM will work closely with the university’s appointed Program Coordinator to map and verify all of the university’s data in the platform. This includes developing the verification plan, scheduling training and check in meetings with the Program Coordinator and managing the verification process to make sure that everything runs on schedule.
Working with current clients
Once a university has successfully verified their first data submission, the CSM will be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship between Academic Benchmarking Consortium and the university. The CSM will oversee all future data submissions from data submittal through verification. The CSM will contribute to the professionalism of Academic Benchmarking Consortium by consistently providing a high level of customer service to the client.
Details of ongoing support
- Ensure verification process is meeting the desired schedule.
- Provide ongoing user training to Client as needed.
- Promote an understanding of the ABC Insights® platform within the client university.
- Act as point of contact for systems issues between assigned Clients and our System Development Team.
- Conduct regular reviews (usually quarterly) to survey client satisfaction.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com